6/22/10

Allow Me To ReIntroduce Myself

Hello!

Ohkay, finally I am settling down on this blog situation! Everyone wants to get to know Brittney, personally. So here is your chance! Be excited. First off, I want to thank you guys for gaining interest in me. I am a humble, God-fearing being. I Love people, Fashion, Art & anything that motivates my life! Shall I give a lil bio on myself?

I am 21 years old, mother of Caleb. Employee for USPS, faith tither & church goer. Wait, let me rephrase that, faithful servant. God is my first & only -- Everything. Fashionista, business- women, role Model & huge fan of Sarah Jessica Parker. My life is a story, you shall read it before you judge is dark cover. My light shines so vividly. Pay close attention.

Until then . . be B L E S S E D.

No comments:

Post a Comment