2/14/12

#SelfLove Campaign:14 Days of Red Lips


Happy Valentine's Day, with love Miss Brittney Parker



WOW! It's finally over! The 14 days of #REDLIPS & Self Love Campaign.. well technically the self love isn't over of course. But this whole journey to stepping out of my comfort zone was amazing. I must tell you guys, I never liked really RED lipstick.. simple chapstick or lip gloss did it for me. I thought, "I'm 23 years old, It's time I do something different!" Now, I love red lips & the sexiness it exudes in myself. Here are the photos.. 14 WHOLE days of RED Lips! Enjoy! *Quotes from myself* 


 Give yourself time to reflect on how far you've come. You couldn't have done it without believing in who you are.  #SelfLove

 Being beautiful isn't about how you look on the outside, but how you feel about yourself on the inside. #SelfLove 


 The way you walk should match the way you talk, with excellence. #SelfLove 


 Check Yourself #SelfLove 


 God Loves me, why not love myself #SelfLove


Every struggle, every tear, every confusion & heartache, you've smiled in between. #SelfLove


A form of #SelfLove? Leaving when you know it's time to LEAVE. #Relationships 


You are a masterpiece. #SelfLove 


 Size has nothing to with beauty. #SelfLove 


 Believe it or not Self Respect can be sexy  #SelfLove 


 Always A Blessing, Never A Burden. #SelfLove 


Your smile, makes someone else smile. #SelfLove 


I don't have a problem getting lost because I can ask God for guidance. #SelfLove

 
Edify yourself. #SelfLove



xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment