5/13/11

Courage & Strength


It never hit me until a few days ago that I, Brittney Talida Parker, will walk in a path that MANY people are watching, laughing, crying, cheering and praying. Even if my family and friends believe in my journey or not, I alone have to believe in myself. But first, I believe in God which makes it easier to push forth. Lately, I have been meditating on scripture Philippians 3:14 "I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us." Can you say ENCOURAGEMENT? This is what keeps me going and of course my beautiful son. So I encourage and PRAY that everyone who looks up to me, first look up to Christ. He is the source of my strength, He is my faith! "I walk this cuz I can back up!"

Thank You Jesus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment