5/15/11

This is My confession


LOL! Yes, I have a GREAT confession. . . I LOVE WEAVES! There, I said it. Finally I have come to this conclusion that I love them and they're not entirely apart of me but I wear some pretty good weaves! LOL. I wrote this because the women in my life pointed this out to me a while ago. I'm always going with a different look. I love long, full, beautiful weaves. Anyway, This is about confidence actually. Everyone thinks you have to not wear weaves or make-up in order to be real. WELL. . .can I share some scripture with about a woman and her hair?? 1 Corinthians 11:15 "But if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her for a covering." With this being said, I love who I am in or OUT of my weaves. Being that I am in the modeling/fashion industry I MUST keep it up but like India.Arie says "I am not my hair..." But I do love everything about it. Step outside of the box, be bold and confident, always THANK GOD for who you are. They call me the girl with a thousand faces for a reason! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment