5/9/11

Will Pose For Change???




My motive, my goal, and my life revolves around CHANGE. As a model and example for young women to see them grow. The best thing about being a woman of God is learning and understanding self love. Then, of coure, after understanding it you must put it to work. When did I start loving myself? When I learned that God loved me unconditionally. What I don't want people to get confused is patient and kind.Usually, we are harsh on ourselves, quick to judge and compare. Can you look at yourself in the mirror, with nothing on and say "I love you, you're beautiful?" Everyone is a little self conscious and everyone needs improvement in their lives. Yet, I never fail to remember that God loves me no matter what. So my mission is to seek change, take over the world and have FULL confidence in God. Would you like to join me?

1 comment: